At The Tomlin Group the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently closed for in-person meetings. However, we are prepared and available for virtual correspondence. Please call us at (770) 395-7024 if you want to schedule a phone appointment or teleconference in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have limited the number of team members working in the office at the same time.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
During this unprecedented time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff.
If you are a small business, we recommend referring to www.SBA.com for helpful updates and resources regarding the COVID-19 pandemic relief efforts.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we navigate through this uncertain time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (770) 395-7024 or email us info@TomlinGroupCPAs.com.